- Slots for oral presentation are 15 minutes long, including 10 minutes for the speaker and 5 minutes for questions.
- Slides should have an aspect ratio of 4:3 and should be delivered in pdf format to avoid layout modifications due to different software versions. There is no official template.
- Presentations must be submitted to the INDICO platform at least 24 hours before their scheduled time. To upload your presentation, go to “My contributions” section on the left menu of INDICO main page, select your communication and edit the presentation material. Please, note this option is only available for the user that initially submitted the contribution. More detailed instructions are available in this link.
- Posters must be designed with a portrait display (vertical) and a DIN A0 format (1189-mm tall x 841-mm wide). There is no official template.
- Posters’ authors are responsible for printing and bringing the posters to the venue. The posters do not need to be uploaded to INDICO, but the authors can do it if they want to share them with other congress attendees.
- The organization will provide the necessary material to hang the posters on the panels.